How to Join Granite Credit Union
Those who meet the eligibility requirements by being a resident of Salt Lake County or an employee of one of the membership groups may join the Credit Union. There are three convenient ways to establish membership.
- Join Granite Credit Union by visiting a branch near you and conpleting a membership application.
- There is a New Account Representative at each of our branch offices who will make opening a Granite Credit Union account an easy, pleasant experience.
To open an account at a branch office, you must bring:
- Government issued ID and another form of ID
- A document showing a social security number such as Social Security Card, a copy of a Social Security Card, or a payroll stub.
- Cash or a check for at least $25.00 payable to Granite Credit Union.