Coming January 12th – 15th
It’s time for an Upgrade!
To continue serving you better, it is time to improve our computer system. You’ll see a positive difference emerge following this upgrade.
How this will affect you?
- Mobile and Home Banking will be unavailable much of the long weekend
- Credit and Debit cards may temporarily have lower transaction limits
- All branches will be closed Saturday, January 13th
Why are we doing this?
- Our current computer system is 7 years old and we’ve maxed out it’s capability. Frankly, we’ve outgrown it.
- Technology has improved.
- The additional capability will reduce delays and downtime.
- We want to keep our IT Department sharp and to them, it’ll be 3 days of fun.
We have our new computer ready to go and we’ll start the conversion process at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, January 12th. We hope to have the conversion completed by Monday, January 15th, which is Martin Luther King’s birthday. The three-day weekend gives us extra time for the conversion just in case we run into possible delays. Our goal is to have everything ready to go Tuesday morning.
- January 12-15. Friday-Monday
Thank you for your patience.