Your membership in the credit union requires a $25 deposit in a Savings account. Not only does that allow you all the other benefits of credit union membership, but you’ll earn dividends on your balances as well. Saving money is a big deal, but it shouldn’t be complicated. Granite has simple products to help you save towards your financial goals. Whether you are saving for short or long term goals, Granite has the products to make your money work for you!
A Granite Credit Union Savings Account is a safe, convenient place to save your money, and these features make it easy to use:
- You can make deposits or withdrawals at anytime, in person, by mail, or at an ATM.
- Can be accessed through Payroll Deduction and Direct Deposit.
- Dividends are calculated on the Daily Balance and compounded and paid monthly.
- Can provide overdraft protection to your checking account.
Sometimes finding the motivation and determination to save can be a challenge. A separate dedicated savings account can be titled anything you like “New Computer”, “Christmas”, “Vacation”, etc. Set a goal, and schedule automatic transfers to make saving fun and easy.
- No minimum balance requirements
- Schedule automatic transfers or withdrawals
It’s easy to become a member and open your share account!
Granite also offers Business Accounts. Visit our Business Services page or contact us for more info.