A Health Savings Account (HSA) from Granite Credit Union is a tax-advantaged savings account designed to help you save for qualified medical expenses. HSA’s are available to members who:
- Are covered by a qualifying* High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Are not covered by any other traditional health plan
- Are not enrolled in Medicare
- Are not claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return.
If you qualify for an HSA, Granite offers:
- No Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Fees
- Contributions are tax deferred
- Earnings grow tax free*
- Can be tax deductible
- No “Use it or Lose it”
- Low Risk Investment
- Insured up to $250,000
*Granite Credit Union does not determine eligibility for HSA’s. Consult a skilled tax advisor to determine your eligibility, and to learn more about tax rules and the benefits of an HSA.