Join Granite Credit Union
Membership Comes with Benefits
It’s Not About Maximizing Profits
Our job is to make sure you know the benefits available. If you’re tired of banking at a Financial Institution that is all about “maximizing profits,” you’ll see the difference right away.
Granite Credit Union was organized by educators for educators. They knew the consequences of trying to con an educator so they made sure all of the credit union products and services were actually a benefit to the members. You’ll love the difference.
The Following are Eligible for Membership
- Residents of Salt Lake County. (Anyone who lives, works, attends school, volunteers or worships in Salt Lake County is eligible for membership).
- Employees of Granite School District.
- Employees of Salt Lake City School District.
- Employees of Murray School District.
- Family member of an existing member.
- Members that meet the above qualifications for membership can also open a business account if they are an owner or officer of the business.
Joining is Easy
Just give us a call and we’ll do most of the work to get your account set up. If you like to type, just click the button on the right and submit your request.
Call 801-288-3000 or toll free 1-888-428-8326
We are developing a new online Membership and Account Application that will be available soon. Please call a member service representative to open an account now. For our online application, please check back in a few weeks.