If you are currently enrolled as a high school senior and a primary account holder in good standing at Granite, you are eligible to apply for one of four $2,500 scholarships!
Complete the application form and submit by Monday, February 5th!
Winners will be notified by February 14th. They and their parents, in order to be recognized, will be encouraged to attend our Annual Meeting on Wednesday, February 21st. Denial letters will not be sent.
Our Scholarship Committee, consisting of volunteer members of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee, will award scholarship recipients based on the following criteria:
- Use of Credit Union Services
- Academic Achievement
- Community Service Activities
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Financial Necessity (essay)
Granite Credit Union was founded by educators and firmly believes that the road to lifelong success frequently begins with post-high school education. Don’t miss this opportunity to apply for one of these scholarships.
Congratulations to recent Scholarship Winners:
- Natalie Lovelady – Cottonwood High
- Eric Mugisha – Westlake High
- Diana Nguyen – Taylorsville High
- David Sanchez – Granger High
- Abby Laver – Murray High
- Mylee Gatten – Copper Hills High
- Katelyn van Stam – Stansbury High
- William Newbold – Skyline High
- Sarah Kress – Kearns High
- Stefany Marques – Copper Hills High
- Hali Boss – Skyline High