If you are currently enrolled as a high school senior and a primary account holder in good standing at Granite, you are eligible to apply for one of four $2,500 scholarships!
Complete the application form and submit by Wednesday, February 8th!
Winners will be notified by February 15th and encouraged to attend our Annual Meeting on Feb 22nd to be recognized and receive their award.
Our Scholarship Committee, consisting of volunteer members of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee, will award scholarship recipients based on the following criteria:
- Use of Credit Union Services
- Academic Achievement
- Community Service Activities
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Financial Necessity (essay)
Granite Credit Union was founded by educators and firmly believes that the road to lifelong success frequently begins with post-high school education. Don’t miss this opportunity to apply for one of these scholarships.
Congratulations to recent Scholarship Winners:
- Abby Laver – Murray High
- Mylee Gatten – Copper Hills High
- Katelyn van Stam – Stansbury High
- William Newbold – Skyline High
- Sarah Kress – Kearns High
- Stefany Marques – Copper Hills High
- Hali Boss – Skyline High