If you are currently enrolled as a high school senior and a primary account holder in good standing at Granite, you are eligible to apply for one of four $2,500 scholarships!
Our Scholarship Committee, consisting of volunteer members of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee, will award scholarship recipients based on the following criteria:
- Use of Credit Union Services
- Academic Achievement
- Community Service Activities
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Financial Necessity (essay)
Granite Credit Union was founded by educators and firmly believes that the road to lifelong success frequently begins with post-high school education. Don’t miss this opportunity to apply for one of these scholarships.
Congratulations to recent Scholarship Winners:
- Abby Laver – Murray High
- Mylee Gatten – Copper Hills High
- Katelyn van Stam – Stansbury High
- William Newbold – Skyline High
- Sarah Kress – Kearns High
- Stefany Marques – Copper Hills High
- Hali Boss – Skyline High